Saturday, December 4, 2010

Alive and Well

Yesterday afternoon, I had my procedure. Everything went very well. I remember scooting onto the operation table and placing my arms in the extension brackets. The next memory I had was of people shaking me trying to get me to wake up.

I had to stay in the hospital a little longer than expected because my blood pressure spiked after the procedure. I think it was because I was so uncomfortable and agitated in that hospital bed. I could literally feel every single piece of metal underneath it sticking me in my behind! Can you say The Princess and the Pea? LOL

After a long and bumpy car ride home, I was finally able to relax in the comforts of my own king size bed... It felt great! My mom and my sister have been taking great care of me, and thanks to my new friend Roxicet, I am not in too much pain. :o)

On a completely totally different note, I'd like to give a birthday shout out to the Greatest Rapper of All Time.... Shawn Corey Carter... known to you people as Jay-Z!

No comments:

Post a Comment